Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chris & Kim's Wedding

What a perfect day for a wedding! Chris & Kim had their wedding at the White Fox and it was gorgeous.

I had only ever done two weddings prior to this one and of course I was nervous, but I am very happy how these photos turned out! How can you take a bad photo when you have a couple as stunning as Chris & Kim??

Thank you guys for asking me & trusting me...it was an awesome experience and I'll never forget YOUR day! I hope that you enjoy your pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!

I wish you all the happiness in the world and all the best with your up & coming bundle of joy....













1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nice post. All the credit goes to you for making us look good in the photos. I never had a worry in my mind that you would take anything but gorgeous photos! You're a natural, and when the bundle of joy gets here, i will be calling upon you once again to update the family pics :)
    Kim & Chris

    ReplyDelete