Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome to Lisa Westerman Photography Blog/Website! I thought this might be a great way to keep everyone updated on my new photo shoots.

My 'old' website http://www.freewebs.com/cherishdesigns/ started acting funny and I was over my space limit! This blog will be limitless! One day in the future I will have a real website, but for now I think that this blog will just great!!!

I will add new things as they come...but I will try to organize some of my old photos and creations so that potential and current clients can see my work!

I have been incredibly busy doing photography and card creations for Christmas. I suspect that things are only going to get a bit slower during our FREEZING season here in Thunder Bay! This will give me a chance to focus more of my photography and to get my blog up and running!!!

Please feel free to contact me if you would like a photo session for your family or if you would like any kind of custom creation.

Thank you all for your continued support...

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment